Monday 7 January 2008

しゃしん - Photographs

Overlooking the Urakami river, taken from a bridge in front of the Red Cross Genbaku Hospital:

New Year decorations in the entranceway to a pachinko (vertical pinball) arcade:

The Ferris Wheel under construction atop a new department store, due to be completed in April:

A cartoon strip on the side of a building – I don't know why it is there, what it is trying to say, or why all of the characters are naked, so don't ask:

Overlooking the main street and tram-line in central Nagasaki:

It's not just clean. It's "Smokin' Clean":

Detail on some stone stairs at the Nagasaki Municipal Park:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...entranceway to a pachinko (vertical pinball) arcade:

See, at first I thought you said verbal pinball arcade and I was like, Huh? I guess that's what some people'd call an argument.

Have you got me those words yet? You know, the ones about Lily (Riri)?

I'm booking the tickets today.

And do you have a chat client? If so, can you let me have your id? Mine's professoryackle@yahoo.com (email is still at the usual address tho). If you get the time I thought it might be cool to chat.

camel_alice said...

hahah! "SHHHHMOKINNNNNN!" liking it :D