Monday 16 July 2007

富士フィルム FujiFilm

There are clearly pros and cons to taking a year out and using the time to go gallivanting off to the other side of the world. One such con is the shear cost of the whole thing, although I am learning how to use this in my favour. Given that I have already worked up a £2000+ debt with my Dad (who is giving me an interest free loan until I get back from Japan and can get a full-time job) I am now catching myself thinking things like, 'what difference is another couple of hundred pounds going to make?' Despite this being unheard of for me usually, it is exactly what happened yesterday. I needed to buy a digital camera for my trip – I don't have one and there's no way I can afford all the development costs of film – so Dad and his credit card and me made a trip into town to an electronics store. We went in with a £100 limit to our budget in mind... We came out with a £250 camera! Now, that isn't as bad as it's sounds, I promise. We actually paid £130 in the sale and in addition to the camera we got a case, 512MB memory card and a spare battery. Not a bad deal, huh? Well, without further delay, here's my new baby:

No comments: